Effective November 1st
Winter Hours Of Operation (**WEATHER PERMITTING**)
TUESDAY: 8:00am - 5:00pm
THURSDAY: 8:00am - 5:00pm
2nd SATURDAY OF THE MONTH (STARTING JANUARY 14TH) 8:00AM- 5:00PM
By appointment only - call
In Town Resident Fees
- $10.00 per each appliance
- $10.00 per pick up or small dump trailer load
- $4.00 per tire
- $20.00 per flatbed trailer load
- $26.00 per 1+ ton trailer load
- $50.00 per 2+ Ton Trailer load
- $100.00 per load for a Larger trailer/truck
- $20.00 for burn barrel ashes
- $15.00 per yard Residence - Asphalt/Gravel/Cement/Dirt (Please write yards on Register at Landfill)
- $30.00 per yard Commercial - Asphalt/Gravel/Cement/Dirt (Please write yards on Register at Landfill)
Out of Town Fees Double and must be prepaid at City Hall before hauling to Landfill or items will not be accepted.
PLEASE TAKE ALL CARDBOARD TO THE CITY RECYCLE CENTER AT 401 1ST STREET NE!!
PAPER IS NO LONGER ALLOWED AT THE CITY RECYCLE CENTER
*****Tioga Landfill open to 58852 Zip Code ONLY******
ALLOWABLE ITEMS: wood, plastic, metal, tires, furniture, major appliances, yard waste, carpet, mattresses, bricks, mortar, drywall, plaster, asphalt roof/shingles, insulation, siding.
NOT ALLOWED ITEMS: common household items such as ~ household garbage, municipal waste, asbestos, infectious waste, radioactive waste, waste grain, elevator screenings, treated grain, animal waste, carcasses, sewage waste, hazardous waste, oils, greases, oil filters, solvents, waste containing free liquid, pesticides, paint cans, cleaners/chemicals, batteries, concrete, clothing.
Televisions, Computers, Microwaves go in dumpster at Landfill
**Freon must be removed from all Appliances before being disposed of.**
Signs are posted at each designated pit~please make sure items are SORTED specifically or charges will TRIPLE.
LANDFILL IS LOCATED NORTH OF THE HIGH SCHOOL ON 105TH AVE