Tioga Peaceful Valley Campground- Tioga Dam
- Photo ID required
- Must be 18+ to reserve
- Please provide RV insurance, if applicable
- $20/night (Camper/RV or Tent)
- Electrical Only – Six sites, 30 & 50 amp options
- Toilets and potable water on-site – no showers
- Pet-Friendly (Dog park on-site)
- May provide their own fire pit as burn ban allows
- Must complete a permit application at the Tioga Community Center at least two days before the requested reservation date
- We accept cash, credit card, or check (made out to City of Tioga)
- Located at 1130 N. Welo St – Up the hill behind Tioga Medical Center and Zion Lutheran Church
*A dumping station is located at the Tioga Park Campground (south of the community center).
$10 cash only – leave in the red drop box.
To reserve a campsite, please contact the Tioga Community Center between the hours of 10 am – 5 pm Monday through Saturday at 701-664-3192, ext. 1.