Tioga Dam- Peaceful Valley Campground
1130 N. Welo St Tioga, ND 58852
Campgrounds located on the north side of Tioga, near the water and dog park. The Tioga Dam Reconstruction Project will be starting in spring 2023. For updates on the project click here.
- Photo ID required
- Must be 18+ to reserve
- Please provide RV insurance, if applicable
- $20/night (Camper/RV or Tent)
- Electrical Only – Six sites, 30 & 50 amp options
- Toilets and potable water on-site – no showers
- Pet-Friendly (Dog park on-site)
- May provide their own fire pit as burn ban allows
- Must complete a permit application at the Tioga Community Center at least two days before the requested reservation date
- We accept cash, credit card, or check (made out to City of Tioga)
- Located at 1130 N. Welo St – Up the hill behind Tioga Medical Center and Zion Lutheran Church
*A dumping station is located at the Tioga Park Campground (south of the community center).
$10 cash only – leave in the red drop box.
The Tioga Dam Reconstruction Project will be starting in spring 2023. For updates on the project click here.
To reserve a campsite, please contact the Tioga Community Center between the hours of 10 am – 5 pm Monday through Saturday at 701-664-3192, ext. 1.